Firmware: Chameleon (1.0.41) Firmware [18 APR 2016] | Gecko (20151106) Firmware [13 NOV 2015]

Tracking / Shipping Info
10-10-2014, 12:08 AM
Tracking / Shipping Info
When ordering PCH' you have a Batch thread that tells you when they ship etc. There is no such thread for the OH.

How will we know when our OH ships?

(If this has been answered elsewhere, point me to it and kill this thread)

• C-300 60GB SSD > 65" Mitsu DLP
  • C-200 32GB USB Flash > 47" LG Google TV (also Plex)
  • 4 Sony GoogleTV Boxes (with Plex) (Replaced A-110)
  • 1 PowerMac G5 NFS Server
  • 1 MacPro NFS / Plex Server
  • 70 TB eSata Raid 10 / 10.5 TB FW800 Raid 1
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
10-10-2014, 08:11 AM
RE: Tracking / Shipping Info
+1

BR Peter
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Peter for this post
10-10-2014, 09:22 AM
Okay I missed these emails, they were not in the junk folder, but I did not pay enough attention to it. In all fairness it is hard when the subject of the email is "Message about the product Open Hour Chameleon". Perhaps a subject like "Information about your Recent Order" :Hint Hint:

I included a partial copy of the email for all to see. I hope this information helps you to locate your email.

If your PayPal email is different from the email you entered at the CM Store, they may be using the PayPal email. Just a thought.

Quote:Thank you for purchasing at Cloud Media Sdn. Bhd.
Cloud Media Sdn. Bhd.
Cloud Media Store

When will I receive my shipping information? What are the procedures of reviewing or changing my order?

- We will notify you of the tracking ID once the order has been shipped.
- Customers will have to pay any Import duties & VAT if applicable.
- If you have any additional request or changes, please contact sales at cloudmedia com customers will be responsible for any associated charges.
- The courier service will only deliver shipments during office hours from 9am to 5pm weekdays ONLY.

My Purchase hasn't arrive - What can I do?

- Check if we have provided you the tracking ID, and track the location
- If you don't receive your order within 20 days of the ship date, you have 5 days to contact us at sales at cloudmedia com . We will be in direct contact with the carrier to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. We will make every effort to contact you and keep you informed of the progress of our investigation.

Please refer to [link removed so this could be posted] for more details on our shipping policy.

As an aside I cannot post links until I reach 10 posts (even CM links lol)

10-10-2014, 11:51 AM
(10-10-2014 09:22 AM)Mystik Wrote:  Okay I missed these emails, they were not in the junk folder, but I did not pay enough attention to it. In all fairness it is hard when the subject of the email is "Message about the product Open Hour Chameleon". Perhaps a subject like "Information about your Recent Order" :Hint Hint:

I included a partial copy of the email for all to see. I hope this information helps you to locate your email.

Thanks and ... Lucky you. I received no such message. From other responses on this forum, you might be the only person to have received an order confirmation. It's worrisome that some got this but not others.

How long after placing your order did you receive it?
10-10-2014, 08:22 PM
The PayPal confirmation you get instantly was on October 6, 2014 4:53:04 AM CDT, the CM Email was on October 7, 2014 2:03:10 AM CDT.

The email was from sales at cloudmedia dot com. Do a search on that address to see if it is hiding somewhere.

(10-10-2014 11:51 AM)rvp819 Wrote:  Thanks and ... Lucky you. I received no such message. From other responses on this forum, you might be the only person to have received an order confirmation. It's worrisome that some got this but not others.

[+] 1 user says Thank You to Mystik for this post
10-10-2014, 08:29 PM
(10-10-2014 08:22 PM)Mystik Wrote:  The PayPal confirmation you get instantly was on October 6, 2014 4:53:04 AM CDT, the CM Email was on October 7, 2014 2:03:10 AM CDT.

The email was from sales at cloudmedia dot com. Do a search on that address to see if it is hiding somewhere.

(10-10-2014 11:51 AM)rvp819 Wrote:  Thanks and ... Lucky you. I received no such message. From other responses on this forum, you might be the only person to have received an order confirmation. It's worrisome that some got this but not others.

Thanks for trying to help, but "been there, done that" and it's nowhere to be found, and just in case you go over there, no I didn't accidentally erase it - I already searched the trash :-)
10-10-2014, 08:46 PM (This post was last modified: 10-16-2014 05:59 PM by chris57.)
If its similar to the NMT you dont get a tracking number until your unit is on a shipment list that is compiled ready for the shipper to collect from Shenzen.

That's why it takes a day or two to get to HK as there's the wait for the move from Shenzen to HK and then the wait for shipping via air. Then suddenly its in Leipzig if its going to EU or its arrives in USA hub. It then gets on shipped to your country and state. So dont expect anything until its ready to be on the shipment list for collection by the shipper. It's usually a 5 day to EU and 3-4 for USA once its got a tracking number.
10-10-2014, 08:46 PM
I hope it helps the people who did get an email, but did not pay attention to the subject thinking it was some sales email. (like me)

Since you never got an email, I would suggest emailing CM and asking them what's up. They will probably have more information than the forum mods here. Post back any info you get Smile

(10-10-2014 08:29 PM)rvp819 Wrote:  Thanks for trying to help, but "been there, done that" and it's nowhere to be found, and just in case you go over there, no I didn't accidentally erase it - I already searched the trash :-)

10-10-2014, 09:48 PM
I am sure PCH fans were expecting a posting here for when the orders will ship, like the PCH side.

CM did say Oct 21st - Oct 24th, I believe, as a shipping date range, so I expect to get a tracking number in email around that time.

(10-10-2014 08:46 PM)chris57 Wrote:  If its similar to the NMT you dont get a tracking number until your unit is on a shipment list that is compiled ready for the shipper to collect from HK.

That's why it takes a day or two in HK as there's the wait for the move from Shenzen to HK and then the wait for shipping via air. Then suddenly its in Leipzig if its going to EU or its arrives in USA hub. It then gets on shipped to your country and state. So dont expect anything until its ready to be on the shipment list for collection by the shipper. It's usually a 5 day to EU and 3-4 for USA once its got a tracking number.

10-15-2014, 05:47 PM
I did not get an e-mail, so after a week I sent Sales an e-mail asking for confirmation. I got a reply back in about a day confirming the order, and verifying the shipping address. I was advised that I would be notified at a later date when the item ships.

I can now sleep at night.

Hope that helps.
10-16-2014, 02:49 AM (This post was last modified: 10-16-2014 02:49 AM by Akimoto.)
(10-15-2014 05:47 PM)bhart03 Wrote:  I did not get an e-mail, so after a week I sent Sales an e-mail asking for confirmation. I got a reply back in about a day confirming the order, and verifying the shipping address. I was advised that I would be notified at a later date when the item ships.

I can now sleep at night.

Hope that helps.

Hello.

After a week of waiting for a confirmation e-mail, yesterday I emailed them asking for it and they replied in less than 10 minutes (yes, it was that fast), and told me what they told you Smile
10-16-2014, 03:40 AM
Hi Guys,

By right, after placing an order you should receive 2 emails. One from paypal and the other from our webstore with the order confirmation email.

If you do not get the confirmation email, chances are your email provider may see our email as junk/spams. Just email to our sales team at sales @ cloudmedia dot com (you connect the rest) and they will assist you.

Tracking information will only be available when is ready for shipping.

Thanks all!
[+] 1 user says Thank You to OpenHourSupport for this post
10-17-2014, 01:40 AM (This post was last modified: 10-17-2014 01:41 AM by Akimoto.)
By the way, have you already started shipping the boxes?

How long will it take from your factory to Europe for instance?

Regards.
10-17-2014, 02:10 AM
No, they are still in mass production...
10-17-2014, 02:26 AM
(10-17-2014 02:10 AM)OpenHourSupport Wrote:  No, they are still in mass production...

Hello.

But is everything on track?
The expected delivery date still stands correct (next week, even European costumers).

Best regards.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Shipping fee? mandinho 12 7,170 10-30-2014 02:54 AM
Last Post: OpenHourSupport