Firmware: Chameleon (1.0.41) Firmware [18 APR 2016] | Gecko (20151106) Firmware [13 NOV 2015]

Stuttering
05-28-2015, 07:11 PM
RE: Stuttering
Have to give Davy the benefit as i did use translation and it was some well known saying or something, nothing personal.Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
05-28-2015, 09:34 PM (This post was last modified: 05-28-2015 10:23 PM by Daveydguk.)
You can please some people half the time , but not everyone all the time.

To be specific.Rolleyes

What else can you do here when nothings happening ?

Uit mijn neus aan het eten
Eating out my nose !Tongue

Als de potvis in de pispot pist, heb je een pispot vol met potvis pis
If you want a whale of a tongue twister..Big Grin

Gezellig

Y'know, I think, I think that a week from now, you'll be less in the mood for being amusing.
05-29-2015, 09:03 AM
that reminds me of Louis van Gaal the ManU trainer who tries to translate Dutch sayings into English and fail miserable cause most of the times it's pointless in English.
We actually use his youtube flics in schools to show the pupils how not to speak English.
Apologies for this guy to all UK from all us Dutch.

Some focus on problems and faults others on solutions and success... no question who is the happy one.

Chameleon 16GB SD 32GB micro SD <-->HDMIv1.3<-->Onkyo TX-NR1010<-->HDMIv1.3<-->Panasonic TX-P46S10 + 6 Bowers & Wilkins speakers.
10 NTFS 2TB USB drives on 3 hubs attached to a A400, 2 Seagate blackarmour NAS 3TB, 2 Seagate Central NAS 4TB.
05-29-2015, 09:33 PM
you know you can take pills for that Tourette thingy you have.

Some focus on problems and faults others on solutions and success... no question who is the happy one.

Chameleon 16GB SD 32GB micro SD <-->HDMIv1.3<-->Onkyo TX-NR1010<-->HDMIv1.3<-->Panasonic TX-P46S10 + 6 Bowers & Wilkins speakers.
10 NTFS 2TB USB drives on 3 hubs attached to a A400, 2 Seagate blackarmour NAS 3TB, 2 Seagate Central NAS 4TB.
05-30-2015, 01:18 AM
And what about those Germans Dave, have a go at them as well Big Grin

I spent a few weeks squatting in lovely Leiden in my youth. Typical setups with the first squat a row of condemned houses that the Dutch guy on the end of the terrace refused to move out from leaving the rest empty and ready to be squatted. Then onto a high rise ex Post Office building opposite the station that consisted of ten floors, first three Dutch anarchists thereafter the usual snapshot of the crusty world. We had Spiral Tribe play on the roof, oh those halcyon days.