Firmware: Chameleon (1.0.41) Firmware [18 APR 2016] | Gecko (20151106) Firmware [13 NOV 2015]

Get a list a running apps on the OH
03-07-2015, 01:00 AM
Get a list a running apps on the OH
Hi there,

is there any app on android which allows to see me which is currently running e.g. via webserver ? I want to integrate the OH in my home automation (with a PI & Phillips Hue), even my old A400 has a standard http API for this... lights off when playback starts etc. Unfortunately, I am a complete Android noob.

I tried to install a telnet server, but no success yet Sad But I guess using telnet is the clumsy way anyway...
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
03-08-2015, 06:55 PM (This post was last modified: 03-08-2015 07:41 PM by schumaku.)
RE: Get a list a running apps on the OH
You seem to miss the Android basics ... there is no need for something the like on a mobile phone, a tablet, ... the control is always over the graphical front end.

Similar, there is no system-wide SMB mount, or there can be many different Apps used to a) select and browse and b) play back.

For a list of running apps (for example) you might have to find or implement an Android App - permitting the privileges required, this App might provide a start to the API you are looking for.
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user says Thank You to schumaku for this post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Problem running Android/Open Hour MichaelHeerlen 5 2,999 09-14-2015 10:58 PM
Last Post: chris57
Information Why do the Android apps not update Blackhalo 3 2,072 05-17-2015 01:33 PM
Last Post: Willem55