Firmware: Chameleon (1.0.41) Firmware [18 APR 2016] | Gecko (20151106) Firmware [13 NOV 2015]

BT file transfer request.
01-16-2015, 09:23 PM
BT file transfer request.
Can we please have BT file transfer notifications auto appearing on screen to accept download. Also I had trouble transferring more than one file at a time.

Thanks.

Y'know, I think, I think that a week from now, you'll be less in the mood for being amusing.
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
06-19-2015, 02:26 AM
RE: BT file transfer request.
There is no option anywhere to accept transfer requests, thus impossible to receive anything via bluetooth!
06-19-2015, 03:52 PM (This post was last modified: 06-19-2015 04:03 PM by chris57.)
RE: BT file transfer request.
I have a Bluetooth keyboard working with it?

I was thinking of installing a nzbget server app on it and using it to download from newsgroups via nzb360 when out and about. There are similar apps for torrents that will do this aswell. On my PC I use utorrent and its webui, can you not do likewise on Android's utorrent donwloader?

Remember to think about it as a mini-pc rather than a set to box and search for Android in general APPS or solutions like you would with Windows or OSX.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Personal Review & Usability Feature Request madejackson 0 1,182 01-13-2015 03:35 PM
Last Post: madejackson