Firmware: Chameleon (1.0.41) Firmware [18 APR 2016] | Gecko (20151106) Firmware [13 NOV 2015]

Remote buttons
01-11-2015, 02:05 AM
RE: Remote buttons
I meant with the mele or ipazz as they were lower in cost than the air mouse but of course you have to remember that you have to add the cost of a dongle if you go with them.
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
01-11-2015, 02:08 AM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2015 02:09 AM by AmigaWolf.)
(01-11-2015 02:05 AM)chris57 Wrote:  I meant with the mele or ipazz as they were lower in cost than the air mouse but of course you have to remember that you have to add the cost of a dongle if you go with them.

Again NO, you get a USB Dongle with them MeLE and iTaSee F10N.

You even see that in the photo's.
01-11-2015, 12:11 PM
You may get one but will it work? The dongle I got with my ipazz does not work in the OHC. It's why we asked for a universal driver rather than just the OHC dongle driver in the firmware isn't it?
01-11-2015, 12:42 PM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2015 01:29 PM by Whistler.)
http://kodi.wiki/view/Official_XBMC_Remo...ic_Library or something might suite some people also.. I want my Harmony though. I decided to remap some of the higher number keys in SPMC, don't use the higher ones that much anyway. Play/Paus (Without going to the OSD), FF, FR and Screenshot buttons are 4 I must have. Still hoping they can fix next/prev chapter buttons though soon though, must be some error with them.

-Edit- A tip, in SPMC keymap editor that you find in program add-ons under the Get Add-ons option in settings. You can map page down and page up buttons under Video, Pictures and so on, but not in Global or Fullscreen video. That way you can easily navigate your files but still have the buttons free when you are watching something. For example any of the number keys I don't think do anything important in navigation.
01-11-2015, 11:04 PM
if you wanna use a Android remote go with http://yatse.leetzone.org/redmine its the best out there.

about getting more keys, the question is if its possible at all..

I guess that only the "IR codes" that are on the remote get recognized by the OHC,

I added a few Tv's and BluRay Player that use the NEC Protocol to my harmony and try all the buttons but no luck...

but I have some LED light with a remote to change the color, and they share the same IR protocol as my C200, so there is for sure a Device that use the same IR Protocol as the OHC...now go and Find it for me Tongue
01-11-2015, 11:29 PM
Ok, thanks, might try that for something.

They should "just" have to change the firmware to recognize more IR codes I'm guessing... The chapter next and prev, are blinking something so them they should be able to add I guess. I took the volume up/down plus a few numbers so it's at least a little better in SPMC now.
01-12-2015, 01:01 AM (This post was last modified: 01-12-2015 01:06 AM by AmigaWolf.)
(01-11-2015 12:11 PM)chris57 Wrote:  You may get one but will it work? The dongle I got with my ipazz does not work in the OHC. It's why we asked for a universal driver rather than just the OHC dongle driver in the firmware isn't it?

Yes they will work, maybe there was something wrong with your USB Dongle you get with your Air mouse,
because i never ever had a USB Dongle that did not work with my Android TV BOX and air mouse.

And i use a MeLE F10 Pro that always come with a dongle special made for that air mouse and it works perfect
on my Open Hour Chameleon.
01-12-2015, 12:10 PM
(01-11-2015 12:11 PM)chris57 Wrote:  You may get one but will it work? The dongle I got with my ipazz does not work in the OHC. It's why we asked for a universal driver rather than just the OHC dongle driver in the firmware isn't it?
You probably need to stay away from Bluetooth. I recently bought this device http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00EP...ge_o05_s00

to use with another Android box (basically because it has a keyboard). It has increased in price a little from when I bought it, but includes the wireless dongle, and *should* just work.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  TV screen blinking on use of OHC remote control bauletz 3 497 02-20-2017 10:31 AM
Last Post: Willem55
  OHC remote issues nightwalker 7 1,864 03-05-2016 06:18 PM
Last Post: nightwalker
  Internet disappears after standby with remote Chameleon User 13 5,449 03-12-2015 03:46 PM
Last Post: Willem55