Firmware: Chameleon (1.0.41) Firmware [18 APR 2016] | Gecko (20151106) Firmware [13 NOV 2015]

where to buy accessories?
12-05-2014, 12:38 AM (This post was last modified: 12-05-2014 12:39 AM by chris57.)
RE: where to buy accessories?
Yeh I think there should be bluetooth suport for 3rd party bluetooth devices, cos I've got one Big Grin

Seriously I have and would love to try it with the player as there's some keys etc. plus backlighting that the standard remote doesn't have. Yes I could fork out for the OH device but I think as its running Android and there are myriad of accessories and brands out there that we need a way of adding drivers for our own kit of perhaps a universal bluetooth driver adding in the OS.

It may be something that eventually the more technically gifted bring to the forum like happened in the NMT.

Some devices are working, logitech wifi is for example but nothing bluetooth only wifi.
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
12-05-2014, 12:43 AM (This post was last modified: 12-05-2014 12:45 AM by Daveydguk.)
A chameleon isn't just for Christmas. It's for life.

Cloud Media please give this dog more support.

An chameleon isn't just for Christmas. It's for life.

Cloud Media please give this dog more support.

Y'know, I think, I think that a week from now, you'll be less in the mood for being amusing.
12-16-2014, 01:47 PM
amazon is the best
12-16-2014, 06:10 PM (This post was last modified: 12-16-2014 06:53 PM by F6B_Rider.)
I purchased this Mini BT HID Keyboard/touchpad from Amazon to used with the Wi-Fi dongle from CM, once placed in Android keyboard mode it seems to work just fine for almost all OH functions. It has good range, is rechargeable from a standard USB>micro usb cable (included) and the keyboard has a back light for use in a darkened room. My Keysonic was just a bit to large for the coffee table.
QQ-Tech Mini HTPC B/T Keyboard

All numeric and character keys work
Volume up/dn and mute work
Touchpad works and invokes mouse mouse mode with a touch
Left/right mouse buttons and selector as well as OK buttons work
Home button exits to OS
In short this is a great HTPC keyboard w/touchpad
12-16-2014, 07:11 PM
(12-16-2014 06:10 PM)F6B_Rider Wrote:  My Keysonic was just a bit to large for the coffee table.

So, size matters on your coffee table, but what about design? This thing looks like you could steer a spaceship with it. Just kidding Wink
12-16-2014, 08:23 PM
(12-16-2014 07:11 PM)dunneke Wrote:  
(12-16-2014 06:10 PM)F6B_Rider Wrote:  My Keysonic was just a bit to large for the coffee table.

So, size matters on your coffee table, but what about design? This thing looks like you could steer a spaceship with it. Just kidding Wink

Took a little getting used to, but the buttons all have tactile feedback (they click Big Grin) and are not to small. Once set up it works seamlessly as you just tap the touchpad or the space bar to wake it up.