Firmware: Chameleon (1.0.41) Firmware [18 APR 2016] | Gecko (20151106) Firmware [13 NOV 2015]

[HOW TO] Root the OHC | access SD card from PC
02-19-2015, 04:26 PM
RE: [HOW TO] Root the OHC | access SD card from PC
Interesting... I'm using the SPMC filemanager to copy from SMB nodes like your windows 7 to OHC local storage.

Some focus on problems and faults others on solutions and success... no question who is the happy one.

Chameleon 16GB SD 32GB micro SD <-->HDMIv1.3<-->Onkyo TX-NR1010<-->HDMIv1.3<-->Panasonic TX-P46S10 + 6 Bowers & Wilkins speakers.
10 NTFS 2TB USB drives on 3 hubs attached to a A400, 2 Seagate blackarmour NAS 3TB, 2 Seagate Central NAS 4TB.
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2015, 05:19 PM (This post was last modified: 02-19-2015 05:26 PM by chris57.)
I did some copying from my PC to a SSD in a USB enclosure when the OHC was rooted and using the SMBfileserver app.

Use the Samba fileserver and set your second folder to your USB HDD. It's also the only way to get the rear SD card to show up.

I must admit I hadn't thought of using the SPMC file manager.

My storage for sharing is now a HDD that is connected to my router, ASUS RT-AC66U. It also has inbuilt download clients as well but I'm still using my A400 and nzbget with Sonarr.

I did run into problems with NTFS formatted USB HDD and seem to think that Android generally has problems with this and some other filesystems.
02-23-2015, 01:43 PM (This post was last modified: 02-23-2015 01:46 PM by Drago.)
I solved the problem I had with the app root FTP Server.
Basically if you want to see the whole structure of the SD card, in the settings you must select FTP Server Root (/) now I can also transfer files to HDD connected all'OHC.
It happens that the solution is under the eyes, sometimes, not always. Tongue

(02-19-2015 04:16 PM)Drago Wrote:  I take inspiration from this discussion without opening a new one.
hoping to solve, I connected one hard drive to a USB port of the OHC, now would I transfer files from Windows Seven to 'hard drives connected to the OHC, I installed FTP Server / OHC with Seven use the FileZilla client, when we connects to the OHC FileZilla is open the whole structure of sdcard OHC, but not the reference folder "/ mnt /" and that 'the folder where Android will appear' my HD uSB Storage

In settings FTP Server has been set to the path / mnt / sdcard.

In essence you are unable to display the folder / mnt / where is the path to browse to USB Storage and transfer files.

Tip to solve ?
02-23-2015, 05:27 PM
so I solved yet I Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Problem with 16GB card for Android? sptkyle 6 3,520 06-27-2015 09:43 AM
Last Post: chris57