Firmware: Chameleon (1.0.41) Firmware [18 APR 2016] | Gecko (20151106) Firmware [13 NOV 2015]

Thread Closed 
Try Some Quality Music To Release Stress
12-18-2014, 11:00 AM
Try Some Quality Music To Release Stress
Music is one of the sources to release stress. Scientific research has proven that listening to music normalize the brain to its stable position. Music can be a great healing relaxation that helps us to escape from stress and tiredness.

But sometimes music may give negative impact on our nervous system if not listen through brilliant source and medium. That’s why musician around the world compose symphonies with different beats to give soothing effect for our ears.

In reality if you want to fully enjoy music you need a Music player that enables you to organize and categorize different quality music. Besides those features music player must provide high quality sound to give comfort. The media player that conveys music sound must be programmed well and comes to your device without having any bugs in it.
Find all posts by this user
12-18-2014, 08:33 PM
RE: Try Some Quality Music To Release Stress
Second time youve pushed this no more.

We dont need people registering to push apps and its beginning to look like our concerns may be coming true.
12-18-2014, 09:56 PM (This post was last modified: 12-18-2014 09:56 PM by TBF.)
Does that app even play flac 96/24?

Sorting mp3 by quality is pretty useless because all mp3s sound like crap.
12-19-2014, 03:43 AM (This post was last modified: 12-19-2014 03:54 AM by szkzs.)
(12-18-2014 09:56 PM)TBF Wrote:  Does that app even play flac 96/24?

Sorting mp3 by quality is pretty useless because all mp3s sound like crap.

Hello TBF!

If I know correctly, Android 4x and below have a limitations playing HD Audio!???

I have a Wonderful Android Music Player, I have been using now over 2 years
(BubbleUPnP v1,8,6)! I stayed with this version, and never updated more, because
this is the last version, I have a very nice "Artistic" feature" does not exist anymore!
I talking of the option, where you can use the Album cover arts for the players
background too!
I don't understand why, but the Developer was choose to remove this nice feature
after he upgraded his player to a more modern GUI!?

Anyway ...... I know that this player have no problems playing HD Flac 24bit 192,
172 . 4, 96 and 88 . 2KHz Stereo Audio at all! (Of course, my Android Hardware is
Down sampling this Audio to 24bit/48KHz.)
My Android Hardwares is limited to 24bit/48KHz Stereo!

So, if you need a Music player where his Developer "Maniacally" taking care of it,
this is a very good choice to go!

BubbleUPnP

Cheers!
12-19-2014, 07:49 AM
your hardware is not limiting it the android OS is the limiting factor here...

Some focus on problems and faults others on solutions and success... no question who is the happy one.

Chameleon 16GB SD 32GB micro SD <-->HDMIv1.3<-->Onkyo TX-NR1010<-->HDMIv1.3<-->Panasonic TX-P46S10 + 6 Bowers & Wilkins speakers.
10 NTFS 2TB USB drives on 3 hubs attached to a A400, 2 Seagate blackarmour NAS 3TB, 2 Seagate Central NAS 4TB.
12-22-2014, 11:40 AM
Mods should close this thread and ban the op.

This is clearly spam and has no place in this forum.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Rambler for this post
12-22-2014, 06:16 PM (This post was last modified: 12-22-2014 06:18 PM by Daveydguk.)
It's has spam spam egg chips and spam.

In a very mild way.

Pure connect is good music app. It's free for live inet radio from around the world.

Y'know, I think, I think that a week from now, you'll be less in the mood for being amusing.
12-22-2014, 07:06 PM
Tongue RE: Try Some Quality Music To Release Stress
(12-22-2014 06:16 PM)Daveydguk Wrote:  It's has spam spam egg chips and spam.

In a very mild way.

Pure connect is good music app. It's free for live inet radio from around the world.

Hello Hugh Laurie how is everything, i did not like that ending of your show House M.D. :-)
Thread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Good Music App heydude1 6 3,200 05-13-2015 12:46 PM
Last Post: dave.t