Firmware: Chameleon (1.0.41) Firmware [18 APR 2016] | Gecko (20151106) Firmware [13 NOV 2015]

Thread Closed 
Happy days - Returning OHC
12-03-2014, 07:49 AM (This post was last modified: 12-03-2014 07:49 AM by kostas.)
Rainbow Happy days - Returning OHC
I JUST POSTED BACK MY OPC.
Soo amazingly happy I'm not going to waste one more second waiting and tinkering and being lied to.

Back to my old PCH 400 and 410... Happy days.

Just a note.
Go to http://support.cloudmedia.com and lodge a complaint.
They will NOT CHARGE YOU A RE-STOCKING FEE IF YOU PERSIST.

happy returns people.
Find all posts by this user
12-03-2014, 09:36 AM (This post was last modified: 12-03-2014 09:40 AM by skarbd.)
RE: Happy days - Returning OHC
I try to teach my seven year old daughter a little lesson, which I admit is very difficult to stick to.

"If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it."

I think that it all depends on perspective and patience. If you expected something to work out of the box, then you will be disappointed, and I will admit, the LAN issues are problem that shouldn't be happening.

However like a fine wine I hope to see the OHC mature into something good.
12-03-2014, 11:11 AM
Fair enough.
Are you also saying if you have an issue with a product and the company played you like a fool, its a good lesson to keep your mouth shut?

We were all fooled by their advertising.

The unit doesn't work as promised, when I have other units that do the job fine without tinkering for weeks on end and not getting the results that are expected.

Once the bugs are ironed out (if ever) i'll buy OHC v.2.0. or 3.0 or even 4.0.

Another good lesson for children would also be to be smart with your time and use the right tool for the job.

(12-03-2014 09:36 AM)skarbd Wrote:  I try to teach my seven year old daughter a little lesson, which I admit is very difficult to stick to.

"If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it."

I think that it all depends on perspective and patience. If you expected something to work out of the box, then you will be disappointed, and I will admit, the LAN issues are problem that shouldn't be happening.

However like a fine wine I hope to see the OHC mature into something good.
12-03-2014, 01:50 PM
OK fine you made your statement... bye
Thread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Happy New Year Willem55 1 2,167 02-19-2015 07:31 PM
Last Post: F6B_Rider