Firmware: Chameleon (1.0.41) Firmware [18 APR 2016] | Gecko (20151106) Firmware [13 NOV 2015]

Asphalt 8: Airborne
11-14-2014, 02:28 AM
Asphalt 8: Airborne
Has anybody else tried running this game?
After the games loads, I immediately get a "Verifying..." screen, followed by "WARNING! Some suspicious activity has been detected, indicating that your in-game progress was reached using abnormal game actions. Therefore you have been banned!"
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
11-14-2014, 05:09 AM (This post was last modified: 11-14-2014 05:09 AM by developer2.)
RE: Asphalt 8: Airborne
Wow, I was using this game to test the bluetooth gamepad almost all the time, did not encountered this. Is it just a very small warning somewhere on the screen which I did not noticed, and still can proceed playing the game?

You installed it from Google Play Store?
Anything you've done so far like rooting, or installed any app or something else?
11-15-2014, 10:40 AM
RE: Asphalt 8: Airborne
(11-14-2014 02:28 AM)snowkeep Wrote:  Has anybody else tried running this game?
After the games loads, I immediately get a "Verifying..." screen, followed by "WARNING! Some suspicious activity has been detected, indicating that your in-game progress was reached using abnormal game actions. Therefore you have been banned!"

Hello,
I have had the same issue the first time i'd launch the game ...
but after i have upgraded my sd card, burned a new image on it, and choosen a new mac address.
Now it is ok with this game (just some restarts after selecting the race ...).
But another thing is strange : I have retreived the gamer account of someone else ...
the langage was spanish i think, country urugay if i remember well ... and a lot of races already won with lot of stars !