Firmware: Chameleon (1.0.41) Firmware [18 APR 2016] | Gecko (20151106) Firmware [13 NOV 2015]

HDCP handshake failure (which resolves in green/purple-ish images)
04-25-2015, 06:36 PM
RE: HDCP handshake failure (which resolves in green/purple-ish images)
They have already said that they will create an advanced setting if it works. If you are too stubborn to test that's your own fault.Rolleyes
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user says Thank You to chris57 for this post
04-25-2015, 07:35 PM
(04-25-2015 06:36 PM)chris57 Wrote:  They have already said that they will create an advanced setting if it works. If you are too stubborn to test that's your own fault.Rolleyes
I have just installed adb and tried to connect to the IP of my openhour, but it ends with timeout.
Is it necessary to change any configuration to connect from a pc with adb to openhour?
04-25-2015, 10:26 PM
(04-25-2015 06:36 PM)chris57 Wrote:  They have already said that they will create an advanced setting if it works. If you are too stubborn to test that's your own fault.Rolleyes
I can confirm that this solution works! Tried it this evening and the result was a media player that works with my TV. Smile
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Djungelmeister for this post
04-26-2015, 11:12 AM
As I stated in the 1_0_23 release post, switching the mode to either RGB options works for my Philips 46PFL9704. The YCrCb444 mode kept exhibiting the green/purple color flip for me.

So speaking solely for me I would appreciate the addition of an advanced setting that would allow me to select one of the RGB modes in the next firmware release.

As I also stated in my last post in that thread I'm more than willing to supply log files of instances where the color flipping happens in YCrCb444 mode as long as someone can tell me which log files and where to find them (oh, and how to get them off the OHC box).
04-26-2015, 06:59 PM (This post was last modified: 04-26-2015 07:01 PM by ffantazzini.)
It seems it works for this stubborn too. Dodgy
So, could you please add this feature in the next release so we could finally find fixed this unpleasant problem?
thanks
[+] 1 user says Thank You to ffantazzini for this post
04-26-2015, 11:01 PM
Thanks for testing the fix guys. It'll have to be a setting as what fixes it for you causes the rest of us to have darker screens, so it'll have to be user set.

Will one of you post im the latest firmware thread that its been tested and works so they pick it up when reading that thread as well as hee hopefully.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to chris57 for this post
04-30-2015, 12:50 PM
Please try the http://forum.openhourlab.com/showthread.php?tid=829 beta firmware with the Color Space settings for green/purple-ish display problem. Thanks.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Ethernet is on but network i not working. Possibly hardware failure ? bauletz 8 2,287 02-11-2016 05:50 PM
Last Post: Daveydguk