Firmware: Chameleon (1.0.41) Firmware [18 APR 2016] | Gecko (20151106) Firmware [13 NOV 2015]

Spinztv
02-07-2016, 10:10 PM
Spinztv
Hi. Anbody tried spinztv add-on for kodi. Looks like a nice addn with TV guide.

Also if you want more HD links you can subscribe to the real debrid. Google it and check out tvaddons forum.

Y'know, I think, I think that a week from now, you'll be less in the mood for being amusing.
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
02-07-2016, 10:36 PM
RE: Spinztv
I've tried most of them by now. They all go in and out of usefulness. This is an area where the OHC outperforms the Gecko in terms of links/addons.

Have you tried uxbc or whatever its called? We have occasionally mentioned a few by name one being genesis but that's had its day now.

It's best to stick to the likes of the TVAddons or other sites that are similar to keep up on what's the current options that are working. Real debrid is recommended on many unofficial sites and at around 14euros for 6 months its not too expensive but as a person who bans Apple products from the house paying for services like this galls a bit. Do you recommend it?

I'm kind of not delving too deep into Kodi until I can play without all of the extras first. Havent setup a IPTV or anything just some well known streaming apps and SMB playback so far.

As we say on the NMT forum refering to services is fine however going into too much detail and/or producing guides is going a little too far.

OHC > HDMI > TV (Panasonic 42G20)
Downmix stereo using standard Kodi(MC) 15.2 no hware/acc OK
Downmix stereo 1.0.40/RK Kodi(RKlib) 15.2 infrequent audio gaps hware/acc OK

No DTS downmix available for inbuilt eMC player

Gecko> HDMI > TV (Panasonic 42G20)
Downmix stereo using Gecko Kodi 15.0 OK
Downmix using inbuilt MediaCentre OK

02-08-2016, 07:02 PM
RE: Spinztv
Hi. Real Debrid is mention/recommended on the TVaddons forum and it would appear any new release from the author of genisis will use the service. Although it's speculation at this point in time. I have found it certainly improves the quality of streaming links. Not used it for very long so judgement is still out.

Y'know, I think, I think that a week from now, you'll be less in the mood for being amusing.