Firmware: Chameleon (1.0.41) Firmware [18 APR 2016] | Gecko (20151106) Firmware [13 NOV 2015]

Samba - need relogin for HDD in my pc
11-23-2015, 11:07 AM
Samba - need relogin for HDD in my pc
Hi. I'm noob in here. Just bought opc this week. I have problems to operate opc.
1. My opc cant detect my External HDD 2.5
But i think i already now the problem. Tha lack of power. So i must buy usb hub with power. CMIIW
2. I already make all my hdd in my computer shared. So i can watch from opc. But i only can access 2 from 3 hdd . I need re login to access my another hdd. But i don't set a password for my hdd.
So what must i do? Os there any default username n password for this?

I'm using LAN not wifi
Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
01-30-2016, 03:42 AM (This post was last modified: 01-30-2016 03:45 AM by chris57.)
RE: Samba - need relogin for HDD in my pc
I found android very lacking in smb access. You have to have a smb app installed to serve and access files on it.

Most require rooting, search for how to do that.

I've posted a version of one smb app that allows you to specify as many folders with login details you create. search for smb apps and you'll find it.

When accessing other devices use esfilexplorer as you scan for devices, then edit the login and passwords that you will already know. You may have to create one, i did on my seagate as it has a smb server app edited wjen i used it on my router.

OHC > HDMI > TV (Panasonic 42G20)
Downmix stereo using standard Kodi(MC) 15.2 no hware/acc OK
Downmix stereo 1.0.40/RK Kodi(RKlib) 15.2 infrequent audio gaps hware/acc OK

No DTS downmix available for inbuilt eMC player

Gecko> HDMI > TV (Panasonic 42G20)
Downmix stereo using Gecko Kodi 15.0 OK
Downmix using inbuilt MediaCentre OK

Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply